European Patent Attorney
European Trademark and Design Attorney
Chemistry, technical physics, chemical and process engineering, nanotechnology, material and surface science, computer-implemented inventions, data processing methods, digital networks, medical technology, as well as trademark law.
Armin Reindl studied chemistry at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen-Nuremberg, specialising in particular in physical chemistry and surface science. After receiving his diploma in chemistry, in 2005, Dr. Reindl completed his doctoral degree under Leibniz laureate Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Peukert at the Institute of Particle Technology, in close cooperation with Evonik AG. As a scholarship holder in the post-graduate programme “Disperse Systems for Electronic Applications”, Dr. Reindl supplemented his grasp of the fundamentals of natural science with expertise in engineering science, specifically in process engineering, materials science and technical chemistry.
Dr. Reindl has been active in the field of intellectual property rights since 2008 and joined our firm in 2010. He was admitted to practice as a German Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney and European Patent Attorney in 2012.
Dr. Reindl’s Scientific Publications
– K. M. Neyman, K. H. Lim, Z.-X. Chen, L. V. Moskaleva, A. Bayer, A. Reindl, D. Borgmann, R. Denecke, H.-P. Steinrueck, N. Rosch, Microscopic models of PdZn alloy catalysts: structure and reactivity in methanol decomposition, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 9 (2007) 3470.
– A. Reindl, C. Cimpean, W. Bauer, R. Comanici, A. Ebbers, W. Peukert, C. Kryschi, Dispersing silicon nanoparticles with a stirred media mill and subsequent funtionalization with phenyl acetylene, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 301 (2007) 382.
– A. Reindl, S. Aldabergenova, E. Altin, G. Frank, W. Peukert, Dispersing silicon nanoparticles in a stirred media mill – investigating the evolution of morphology, structure and oxide formation, Phys. Stat. Sol. (A) 204 (2007) 2329.
– A. Reindl, A. Voronov, P. K. Gorle, M. Rauscher, A. Roosen and W. Peukert, Dispersing and stabilizing silicon nanoparticles in a low-epsilon medium, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 320 (2008) 183.
– A. Reindl, W. Peukert, Intrinsically stable dispersions of silicon nanoparticles, J. Colloid Interf. Sci. 325 (2008) 173.
– A. Reindl, M. Mahajeri, J. Hanft and W. Peukert, The influence of dispersing and stabilizing of indium tin oxide nanoparticles upon the characteristic properties of thin films, Thin Solid Films, 517 (2009) 1624.
– M. Mahajeri, M. Voigt, R. N. Klupp Taylor, A. Reindl, W. Peukert, Evaluation of the film formation and the charge transport mechanism of indium tin oxide nanoparticle films, Thin Solid Films, 518 (2010) 3373.